June: 22 - 23
- Four games on turf
July: 12 - 14
- Location: 5801 Aurelius Rd., Hope Sports Complex, MI
June: 29 - 30
- Location: Lebanon Sports Complex
- 900 Mcclure Rd, Lebanon, OH 45036
Summer Tournament Teams
- Players can tryout for the team or may be personally invited to participate
- Tryouts are typically held in December / January at Royalton Fieldhouse
- Follow ALL US Lacrosse rules and regulations for Summer league play
- Currently there are two teams available for play
- "Varsity" - Young men entering their JR / SR year of high school
- "Junior Varsity" - Young men entering their FR / SO / JR year of high school
- Each team will attend three tournaments and will play a minimum of 15 games
- Each team is coached by (at minimum) two High School or College coaches
Why are all the tournaments located in the Great Lake States?
This is because over 70% of high school lacrosse players that continue playing with college do so within a 5 hour radius of their home town.
What type of player makes a good fit for these teams?
These tournament teams are for players who are truly dedicated to making themselves better players and who would like to continue playing at the college level.